Feature request: connection sets

Suggestions/comments/criticisms are welcome here

ivo

Post by ivo » Wed May 10, 2017 11:50 am
Hi,

First of all, I would like to thank you for creating and supporting a great piece of software that has made my life so much easier since I discovered it a few years ago.

I have about 30 connections and depending on where I am, there are some connections that have to be up, others not. So each time I open my laptop, I first have to disconnect the connections that are not relevant to where I am, and enable the ones I need to access the services I need.

Now, Viscosity is already making my life extremely simple by allowing me to establish connections with just a few clicks, but it would be so much better if I could create "sets" of connections that can all be enabled with a single click.

Please note: a connection can be part of several sets.

Also, a nice additional feature would be to be able to define mutually exclusive sets or mutually exclusive connections - so if I enable a connection or a set which is mutually exclusive with another one, the other one would be disconnected first.

One more additional feature would be to be able to wait for one VPN to be up, before launching another one (yes, I do have some VPNs that require another VPN to be established first).

Again, thanks for making a great product, hope my comments can make it a bit better for others as well.

Cheers,
--Ivo
1 post Page 1 of 1