SparkLabs Forum.

Community Help.

Unable to Connect to Internet

After upgrading to Yosemite, I am no longer able to connect to the internet through my VPN. I can reach the network within my VPN network, but trying to route any public IPs through my VPN no longer works.

Checking the log, I see the following:

Code: Select all

Oct 20 12:50:45 my-machine.local com.sparklabs.ViscosityHelper[520]: Invalid command
Oct 20 12:50:45 my-machine.local configd[26]: *** Non-configd process (pid=520) attempting to modify "Setup:/Network/Service/com.sparklabs.Viscosity.tun0" ***
Oct 20 12:50:45 my-machinelocal configd[26]: *** Non-configd process (pid=520) attempting to modify "Setup:/Network/Service/com.sparklabs.Viscosity.tun0/IPv4" ***
Oct 20 12:50:45 my-machine.local configd[26]: *** Non-configd process (pid=520) attempting to modify "Setup:/Network/Service/com.sparklabs.Viscosity.tun0/IPv6" ***
Oct 20 12:50:45 my-machine.local configd[26]: *** Non-configd process (pid=520) attempting to modify "Setup:/Network/Service/com.sparklabs.Viscosity.tun0/Interface" ***
Oct 20 12:50:45 my-machine.local configd[26]: *** Non-configd process (pid=520) attempting to modify "Setup:/Network/Service/com.sparklabs.Viscosity.tun0/DNS" ***

Update: I was able to isolate the issue. The VPN does not work in the event that both my wireless and wired networks are connected. After disabling the wireless, my VPN was working yet again. I am not sure why this would happen, it wasn't an issue that existed prior to my Yosemite update. I am no longer sure if the logs from above are relevant to the situation...
Hi iWizardPro,

We'll do some testing and see if it is something we can replicate.

The "Invalid command" message is a little strange, but you are correct in that the remaining messages are not a problem (Viscosity is simply cleaning up some of its DNS settings when you disconnect).

Cheers,
James
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2016 SparkLabs Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy